I have gotten this driver to work with mssql 2k and DBCP.  Check it out!

Joshua

-----Original Message-----
From: David Bolsover [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2003 6:18 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Communication link
failure

I would certainly suggest you check out alternative drivers; the
JdbcOdbcDriver is not recommended
for production use.

Ideally, you should look for a type 4 driver that supports at least JDBC API
V 2.0 - try the M$
driver it's free!!!!!

<http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/default.asp?URL=/downloads/sample.asp?u
rl=/MSDN-FILES/027/001/7
79/msdncompositedoc.xml>

db

immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.