From: Chen, Gin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 8:11 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: Nested:Checkbox

1.1b3 Bug?
I have
        <nested:iterate id="assoc" property="associates">
            <nested:checkbox name="assoc" property="selected"/>
                </nested:checkbox>
          </nested:iterate>

Where associates is the collection in my formbean with each bean in something like:
//interface only

AssociateVO
  private boolean selected;
  public boolean getSelected();
  public void setSelected( boolean selected );

And I keep getting this.
[ServletException in:/jsps/selectAssociates.jsp] No getter method for property
associates[0].selected of bean assoc' I had it as isSelected but I thought the error
was related to that so I changed it to get.

Yet when I simply do:
        <nested:iterate id="assoc" property="associates">
          </nested:iterate>

It works just fine.

Is something wrong with my nested setup?
I've used the before in older versions so I don't think thats what it is but its
getting late and I might be blind. >_<

-Tim