nested tags don't like the "name" attribute, becuase they're getting the bean
from their parent. In the example, the check is working off the product of the
iterate tag anyway. I'm betting the following is what you're after...

  <nested:iterate property="associates">
    <nested:checkbox property="selected" />
  </nested:iterate>

...(there was also the closing slash in the checkbox tag, as well as the
closing tag, may have been the issue too). The process of making a bean with
the "id" property, and then the child using that, is more or less what the
nested tags do for free.

Hope this gets you working.
Happy nesting...

Arron.

> Nothing obvious jumps out.  However, have you tried the updated nested jar
that Arron made available a few days ago?  See
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=struts-user&m=104600916205585&w=2.

> Sri

something like: //interface only

> AssociateVO
>   private boolean selected;
>   public boolean getSelected();
>   public void setSelected( boolean selected );
>
> And I keep getting this.
> [ServletException in:/jsps/selectAssociates.jsp] No getter method for
property associates[0].selected of bean assoc' I had it as isSelected but I
thought the error was related to that so I changed it to get.

> Yet when I simply do:
>         <nested:iterate id="assoc" property="associates">
>         </nested:iterate>
>
> It works just fine.
>
> Is something wrong with my nested setup?
> I've used the before in older versions so I don't think thats what it is but
its getting late and I might be blind. >_<