Hi,
        I'm using commons DBCP in conjuction with STRUTS.
        When a lot of users start using  our application, we start getting a
lot of exceptions related to Connections, like "Exhausted Resultset" or
"Connection is Closed". The first one happens when we try to retrieve a
column from a resultset. The second one happens when we try to open a
connection.
        Neither of these errors happen in a predictable fashion.
        Right now we have set the pool max active connections to 50 and the
number of users testing is about 5.
        I'm absolutely positive, that all connections, resultsets and
statements have been closed at the appropriate places by the pool.
        Is it a problem with the way I've configured the pool? has anyone
faced a similar problem before?

Thanks,
Gaurav