From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: February 27, 2003 4:29 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [OT] DBCP Pool Closed connection problem

Thanks for the replies.
How can turn on the validation which checks for a good connection before
returning.
I guess i need to setTestOnBorrow(true). Do I need to do any thing else?

We actually have automated JTest which checks for all closed connections. So
that's what makes me certain that connections are all closed properly.
What i did is that i made only one connection available to the pool. and
when i'm the only user, things work fine even with one available connection.