Hi,

I am working on websphere on AS400, and so cannot have
each developer a seperate test enviornment,

Although we develop all the code on NT, test it and
put it on AS400, bt there is some code which works on
AS400 only,
but anyway, we come to a conclusion that, only one
developer works with this part which is AS400 specific
along with other development and others will work on
NT, and we wrote some classes which help us in working
on both envoirments..
Ashish
--- "Chappell, Simon P" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

=====
A$HI$H