That method has been moved to the RequestProcessor class.

David

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: processPreprocess hook
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 21:07:58 -0600

Hi,
        We have been overriding the processPreprocess method in
ActionServlet of Struts 1.0 in an extended class to do some custom
processing like session expiry handling etc. I noticed that this method is
not present in the ActionServlet of Struts 1.1. So now I guess we can't
migrate from Struts 1.0 to Struts 1.1. unless we make some changes in our
extended class. Am i right or am I missing something here?

Thanks,
Gaurav