Struts has always been based on "MVC Model 2". The RequestProcessor has nothing to do with that.

David

From: "Alok Garg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: processPreprocess hook
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 10:10:31 +0530

Hello Garuav,
I think you will have to make minor chnages to your code as now Struts 1.1
is based on MVC model 2  they have moved this method to RequestProcessor
class in org.apache.struts.action

protected boolean processPreprocess(HttpServletRequest httpServletRequest,
HttpServletResponse httpServletResponse)
Alok Garg