Hello,

I'm hoping someone else has integrated Struts, Tiles and the SSL extensions
from sslext.sourceforge.net.  What I've done is tried to follow the sample
sslext application and add the plugin to struts-config.xml along with the
set-property secure="true" to a couple of my actions and now everything is
coming up as HTTP 400 errors.

I'm using Jetty and everything was working prior to adding the sslext stuff.
Here is an excerpt from my struts-config.xml file:

<plug-in className="org.apache.struts.action.SecurePlugIn">
        <set-property property="httpPort" value="8080"/>
        <set-property property="httpsPort" value="8443"/>
        <set-property property="enable" value="true"/>
</plug-in>

And a sample from a login action:

<action path="/login-request"
                        type="org.apache.struts.actions.ForwardAction"
                        parameter="login">
        <set-property property="secure" value="true"/>
</action>

I'll entertain any suggestions.

Thanks,
John