From: "John Dubchak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, March 02, 2003 7:51 PM
Subject: Re: [OT] SSLExt question

On Sunday 02 March 2003 12:23, alexj wrote:
> have you use the ssl form tag in your page ?
> <sslext:form action="/login">

No, but I can't even get that far to show the form.  I'm trying to redirect
through SSL with a basic form action in struts-config.xml to show the form
for the first time with:

org.apache.struts.actions.ForwardAction

and setting the secure property to true.  The complete action is:

<action path="/login-request"
type="org.apache.struts.actions.ForwardAction"
parameter="login">

<set-property property="secure" value="true"/>
</action>

It is simply a blank request, nothing else at that point.

Thanks,
John