I am quite new to TILES and have a query abt the way it renders HTML pages.

Does it embed the javaScript code into the HTML page itself or
it has generic JavaScript Library files, and includes them using a
JavaScript include directive in HTML for JavaScript file, so that it could
be cached at client side and lead to smaller payload on network front.
If not is there any other advantage of using TILES.

For our project network traffic is the biggest concern, the decision to use
TILES greatly depend on the above.
Your view shall help us greatly.

Cheers
Puneet