Von: Cedric Dumoulin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Samstag, 22. Februar 2003 14:13
An: Struts Users Mailing List
Betreff: Re: Tiles Body question

 You can have a body acting as a "body template" which in turn insert
other bodies ...

Cedric

James Prance wrote:

In a classic template, the header, footer and menu could be common across
your application.
However the body would likely change depending on the business process.

Is there a way to alter the 'body' value dynamically? I'm a bit confused by
this at the moment and my current understanding is that you need a new
'layout' for each differing 'body' page..

is this correct or am i totally arse about face?

James