Von: Cedric Dumoulin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 4. März 2003 16:59
An: Struts Users Mailing List
Betreff: Re: AW: AW: AW: Tiles Body question

Roland Berger wrote:

>Yes, the Tag's surrounding <tiles:insert> are:
>
><nested:form  ...>
>  <nested:nest ...>
>    <nested:nest  ...>
>            <tiles:insert ...>
>
>Do you know a work around?

  No workaround apart not using <nested:nest >.

  The problem is not from Tiles, but from the jsp spec: it is not
allowed to flush inside a BodyTag.
  Also, your webserver seem to deal badly with inclusion because when
you set flush="false", the tiles should normally appear at its right
place, not at the top of page. What webserver do you use ?

     Cedric