On Mon, 3 Mar 2003 10:21:23 -0600
"James Childers" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  But once the initial effort is made it is a huge
> timesaver. You just have to decide to learn it and stick with that
> decision.

I'm forcing myself to use vim more (although I still use jEdit with some
plugins to do just about everything I could want from an editor/IDE).
Problem I'm really having the most trouble with in vim is copying and
pasting portions of text to different regions. I guess I just have to
learn to use'yank' better. Learning curve does seem a bit rough though.
Hope it does payoff.

--
Rick Reumann