From: Wendy Smoak [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2003 2:52 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: ExceptionHandler

I'm sorry you're stuck, but speaking only for myself, your question was too
vague for me to even try to solve.  If you show the complete before and
after versions of the tags you're talking about, and maybe a bit of Java/JSP
code that demonstrates the problem, I might paste it into my own project and
modify it a bit to see if I can cause the same behavior you're seeing.  I
learn quite a lot from example code that I read here.

I don't have any idea what's wrong, but if you provide more information,
you'll make it easier for those who are inclined to try to help.

--
Wendy Smoak
Applications Systems Analyst, Sr.