Hi,

I have the following defined in my config:
                <action
                path="/buildCRAction"
            type="com.hnw.apps.ml.clients.action.BuildContentReleaseAction"
            validate="false"
            name="contentReleaseForm"
            input="/build_content_release.jsp"
            scope="request" >
            <exception
                key="error.content.release.contentmanager.exception"
                path="/systemError"

type="com.hnw.services.content.exception.ContentManagerException" />
            <exception
                key="error.content.release.create.fail"
                path="/build_content_release.jsp"

type="com.hnw.services.content.exception.CreateContentReleaseException" />
            <forward name="success" path="/viewCRAction.do" />
                </action>

My action class complains that I am not catching these exceptions.

Should I extend the ExceptionHandler for this to work?

s P