> You could set a group of forwards up, based on the locale ie
>
> <forward name="this_en" path="/jsp_pages/out_en-jsp" redirect="true"/>
> <forward name="this_de" path="/jsp_pages/out_de-jsp" redirect="true"/>
> <forward name="this_ko" path="/jsp_pages/out_ko-jsp" redirect="true"/>
>within <action/>

Does this mean  that someone has to implement a different .jsp for each
language? I need to implement something similar and I'm not sure that I
understand the answer. Don't you use the <bean:message> to display text in
different languages? I'm I missing something here?
James what is exactly the solution you are going to follow?

> Cheers
>
> Simon

Thank you in advance
Konstantina