> Hi all,
> is it possible to nest iterate-tags with Struts 1.1?
Hi, Heiko:

I've had luck with patterns similar to what others have suggested, but
if you have plain lists or vectors inside lists or vectors.. a better
route to go is to try
      <logic:iterate id="row" name="bean" property="myproperty>
         <logic:iterate id="element" collection="<%= row %>" >
                        <do something w/ element>
         </logic:iterate>
      </logic:iterate>
I don't happen to have my examples handy (I'm still at home :), but
hope you get the idea.

As another person suggested if you have the inner "element" defined as
a bean property on the object bound to "row".. then you can use
name/property as well.

The scoping gotchas of struts are plenty -- this is one of them that I
stumble across often :)