i still have the zx81

CONFIDENTIALITY / DISCLAIMER NOTICE

This communication contains information, which is confidential
and may also be privileged. It is for the exclusive use of
the recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s)
please note that any distortion, copying or use of this
communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.
Any  views or opinions presented are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of
Euro RSCG Wnek Gosper.

If you have received this communication in error please notify
us by e-mailing the author or by telephoning (020  7240 4111)
and then delete the communication and any copies of it.

swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

http://www.eurorscg.co.uk