In the office:

Homebuilt P4 2.4Ghz with 512MB RAM, GeForce 2400, Mylex RAID controller
with 9 36GB SCSI drives in a separate enclosure, Sony 4x DVD+-RW Drive,
hooked up through a KVM switch to an Envision 17" flat panel running XP
Pro.

Homebuilt P4 1.8Ghz with 512MB RAM running Redhat 8 hooked up to my DSL
line (my web and mail server).

Toshiba Laptop (1Ghz Celeron) running XP Pro and Win98.

In the Bedroom:

Old P100 Toshiba Laptop my wife uses to surf.

Downstairs in the family room:

Homebuilt P3 1Ghz my 8yr old uses for games and homework.

In my pocket:

Palm Tungsten T networked into the home LAN via a Bluetake Bluetooth
gateway.

On a side note, my office gets warm enough during the winter that it's
still 80 degrees there with all the heat turned off to that zone.

James