The first thing you will need to do is to update the actionmapping type
definition
in your struts-conf file :

<action-mappings type="org.apache.struts.config.SecureActionConfig">

Then you will need to set an property for your action I give you a sample

for a login form :

<action

attribute="loginForm"

input="/login.jsp"

name="loginForm"

path="/login"

scope="request"

type="soft.ibmss.struts.action.LoginAction">

<set-property property="secure" value="true" />

<forward name="login" path="/login.jsp" />

<forward name="success" path="/viewstudent.do" />

<forward name="prof" path="/form/prof.jsp" />

</action>

You will need to add the sslext plug in :

<plug-in className="org.apache.struts.action.SecurePlugIn">

<set-property property="httpPort" value="8080" />

<set-property property="httpsPort" value="8443" />

<set-property property="enable" value="true" />

</plug-in>

And that's all.

--
Alexandre Jaquet