On Mon, 10 Mar 2003 11:11:01 -0500
Rick Reumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Normally I just configure a log4j.properties file so I don't run into
> this problem, but on a small demo app I just created I didn't. Even
> when I add the following to the server.xml file, I still get all the
> validator info messages pouring into catalina.out. Here's what I
> configured:
>
> <Context path="/rr_lesson_3" docBase="rr_lesson_3" debug="0"
>                  reloadable="true" crossContext="true">
>           <Logger className="org.apache.catalina.logger.FileLogger"
>                      prefix="rr_lesson_3_log." suffix=".txt"
> timestamp="true"/>
> </Context>

I gorgot to add, rr_lesson_3_lot.txt is created add log information is
appended to it. The problem is all the beanutils validation stuff still
goes to catalina.out for this application. Is there anyway around having
to configure log4j and creating a log4j.properties file to prevent this?

Thanks,

--
Rick Reumann