Having never used Resin, I'm in no position to comment on what can or can't be
done with it. However, it seems like you're using path info where a request
parameter would be a better fit. It sounds like "username" is actually dynamic,
so it might really be "jim" or "bob" or "jimbob", right? So that you'd have:

www.somehost.com/myapp/execute/edit?username=jimbob
www.somehost.com/myapp/execute/view?username=jimbob

In fact, from a Struts perspective, I'm pretty sure that the additional path
info will cause it to fail when it attempts to find a matching path for an
action mapping.

D.O.Tech       <http://www.dotech.com/>