<form-bean name="NewsLetterRegistration" type="org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorActionForm">
<form-property name="email" type="java.lang.String"/>
<form-property name="password" type="java.lang.String"/>
<form-property name="confirmPassword" type="java.lang.String"/>
</form-bean>

in action

DynaActionForm theForm = (DynaActionForm) form;

theForm.set("firstName",myValue);

that should be what you need

cheers mark