From: Mark Lowe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 11 March 2003 16:26
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: How define a DynaActionForm to display a collection ?

                <form-bean name="NewsLetterRegistration"
type="org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorActionForm">
                        <form-property name="email"
type="java.lang.String"/>
                        <form-property name="password"
type="java.lang.String"/>
                        <form-property name="confirmPassword"
type="java.lang.String"/>
                </form-bean>

in action

DynaActionForm theForm = (DynaActionForm) form;

theForm.set("firstName",myValue);

that should be what you need

cheers mark