Hi,

The static methods in my class will be accessed from
servlet, and since servlet will have multiple instance
accessing these classes it is a case of multi
threading
does anyone have a example code for writing this kind
of code
Ashish

http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/essential/threads/index.html