From: Robert McIntosh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Opinions on Struts code generator
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 17:25:06 -0600

how about zipping it up?

james logsdon wrote:

I was not able to attach my pdf file. The mail server either said that it was too big or it just did not attach it.

I created a group on yahoo and added the file there. It can be retrieved by following the link:

but if you do not have a yahoo id you will have to create one. Sorry for any inconvenience.
James