From: James Higginbotham [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2003 11:55 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Opinions on Struts code generator - A zipped version

Nice! Wow, hadn't seen that before, only knew of JasperReports.. Thanks
for link Vic!

Here are some screenshots (thanks Google) of NetDynamics, which will
give you a feel for how it allowed a project to define datasources and
pages:

http://www.exa-corp.co.jp/aps/websolution/images/nd5Studio.gif

http://developer.netscape.com/software/tools/listing/application/databas
e/NetDynamics/nd_scr_1_small.gif

(will need a magnifier for that one!)

And, here are some visual interdev shots:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/vidref98/html/vi54xk1.gif

http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/sampchap/1607/vi52fd7x.gif

And the VB-style of event navigation:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dncomg/html/vbscriptcom01.gif

Put it all together and use J2EE and Struts as the foundation, and you
have a worthy .Net adversary with excellence in engineering!

James