The code you've quoted has no impact on whether or not the <html:form> tag's
"action" attribute is an rtexpr. Look at struts-html.tld:

<tag>
  <name>form</name>
  <tagclass>org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag</tagclass>
  <bodycontent>JSP</bodycontent>
  <attribute>
    <name>action</name>
    <required>true</required>