At 11:43 28/03/2003 +0000, you wrote:
i really feel for you using ASP in regards with how easy you could make your
life if you totally dropped it and used Struts :-)

it's actually quite good, because I am always finding things out and it's like 'wow ... I don't have to write masses of crazy code to do this', I might have given up on learning this had I not been able to see how good it is in contrast to other technologies that I have been using for years.

I'm getting fewer requests for ASP stuff these days (which is good!) I made the decision to move to Java rather than go for .NET (didn't want to be tied to Windows) and so learning Struts is part of that plan ... I'm just finding there is an awful lot to learn!

Rachel