Mozilla supports F5 refresh and is free. Opera is $39 (infinitely more expensive). With Mozilla and IE around I see no compelling reason to pay money to view pages.

BAL

From: "David Graham" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [OT] JavaScript Debugger For Client-Side Validation
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 11:05:07 -0700

Oh how we all love a good browser war :-). Mozilla is ok but amateur. Opera has those features and they are implemented better than Mozilla's.

Quick examples:
Ctrl-N in Opera opens new tab. Ctrl-N in mozilla opens news window. Why provide tabs and then default to opening windows?

F5 and Ctrl-R in Opera refresh the page to fit with the Windows standard and old netscape diehards. Mozilla uses Ctrl-R only.

Maybe minor issues but Opera is the more polished browser.

David