Here we go ;) Why is it amateur to not break an interface component that
users are used to?  To me, it seems amateur to change a long-established
keyboard shortcut - especially if users (such as myself) wish to work with
both new windows and new tabs...

> > > F5 and Ctrl-R in Opera refresh the page to fit with the
> > > Windows standard and
> > > old netscape diehards.  Mozilla uses Ctrl-R only.
> >
> >False, both F5 and Ctrl-R do a refresh in Mozilla.
>
> Not the last time I checked.  I only use Mozilla on Linux
> though so maybe
> the versions are different.

Ahh, good point - maybe Mozilla only supports F5 on windows platforms.  Of
course, in a sense this is perfectly logical - as F5 to refresh is a copy of
an IE keyboard shortcut, so why should it work on non-MS OSes?

> > > Maybe minor issues but Opera is the more polished browser.
> > >
> > > David

<<SNIP>>