Using resourceBundle for application messages has some advantages :
- application can be localized easily if needed
- messages can be updated without recompile
- messages can be managed by customers on deployed app if they want
- bundle can be sent to customer for update / validation
- developers doesn't have to search some docs for the error message in some business
case. They just define a new bundel
entry with some explicit name.

Nico.