Max, I'm curious as to whats wrong with using mixed case (camelCase) package names. Obviously its better to remove any redundant words from package (or class, or object) names, but surely the advising someone to avoid mixed case package names is a little over prescriptive.

Gareth.

Your Action's fully qualified class name is src.ginsu.strutsApp.AddFileForm
but Struts will be looking for ginsu.strutsApp.AddFileAction.

I recommend removing src. from your package structure as it is probably a
mistake for it to be there. Many project directory structures have a 'src'
directory, but that should not be a part of the package name itself. Also,
avoid the use of mixed case package names, like 'strutsApp'. Simply using
'struts' or 'web' or something might be better.

-Max