I have a fundamental question, may be I am just being
a novice here. Anyway the question is, if a FormBean
is primarily used to carry data from the html form to
the action, can we just not use the request object or
a wrapper to it and have the validation framework work
with that? I remember having read something along the
same lines put forth by Ted Husted. Can anyone share
the design motive behind the FormBean?

Thanks
Harish