Well, the point I was getting at was, in a dynamic
form you would n't know what the form fields are going
to be and so you can't use the form bean anyway. And
like Craig mentioned in another thread, you will have
to manipulate your parameterMap/parameterValues from
the request yourself. Instead, if the framework was
working with the parameterValues to begin with you
wouldn't have this problem, right?

-Harish