Hola!

I only want to show you my first Struts app. http://sharedfilms.no-ip.com

Problems i've found:
 - My database (mySQL) pool  connections seem to crash when they are idle
for some time (6-10 hours?)  I have the autoReconnect parameter in the
connection url.
 - i18n is not working for me (now it is only Spanish). I have both
ApplicationResources.properties and ApplicationResources_en.properties. Is
this the right way?
 - Register process is confusing because I use security managed by Tomcat
with a j_security form, blah blah blah

Now the application is in my PC with Tomcat because I have not found any
very cheep_ Struts hosting.

Regards,
Guido.