He Fabio,
For answering this question you included not enough data. Since this is a question quite of topic you can search the tomcat mailing lists. But you can also mail me the complete exception and of cource the server.xml of your tomcat installation. If you use tomcat in combination with apache be sure you compiled the connector stuff on the computer you're using.

I had a lot of trouble with connection reset when using a pre-compiled version of the mod_jk for apache. But I can't make up what you're using.

Feel free to mail your stuff.

Johan

Fabio Mancinelli wrote:

Nilling Software Design