I prefer the 3rd choise. As far as I known, it's the
recommended struts-way to go. One of the reasin is
that your bussiness logic is framework independent. In
case you need another kind of client instead of
browser or your boss like something other than
STRUTS,what should you do to your exisiting work?

 --- Jordan Reed <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 的正文:>
All,