Sorry to be a pain about this, but I'm still missing
something here.  The suggestion below was not so bad,
for a confirmation screen.  It's acceptable for all
forms needing confirmation to extend a ConfirmForm.

There are, however, situations where the second screen
really has nothing to do with the first.  For example,
an Order screen and an OrderItem screen.  When
navigating from Order to OrderItem, I should not go
directly to OrderItem.jsp for two reasons.  The
OrderItemForm is unrelated to the OrderForm and should
not be part of the OrderForm object.  Given this, it
*could* still be ok to go to OrderItem.jsp when it
uses it's own Form object, but not if you need to pass
through OrderItemAction to verify the user is logged
in.  The other options are action chaining from the
OrderAction to the OrderItem mapping, or linking from
the Order.jsp to the OrderItem mapping, both of which
are considered bad.  What else is there?