Alawadhi, Mona wrote:
I've got this far in my code, but how can I specify which letter was
selected after specifying my Action page? (it is Underlined)

<logic:iterate name="addressListFormBean" id="choice"
property="letterOptions">
                <bean:write name="choice" property="labelStr"/>
                </logic:iterate>

Mona

When you only have the one parameter, it's easy with the paramId, paramName, paramProperty attributes. For example:

If you have more than one parameter, you have to use scriplets.