Thank you, Doug and Keith.. it works! Whoo Hoo!

Mona

-----Original Message-----
From: Kamholz, Keith (corp-staff) USX [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 11:15 AM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: <html:link> along with <logic:iterate>

Use something similar to this:

<logic:iterate name="addressListFormBean" property="letterOptions"
id="choice">
paramName="choice" paramProperty="labelStr">
                <bean:write name="choice" property="labelStr"/>
</logic:iterate>

(You may have to change it, because I'm not sure exactly what some of your
variables refer to.)
Then you can just call a request.getParameter("userSelection") in your
action class to find out which was selected.

- Keith

www.buffalo.edu/~kkamholz