Hi All,
I am not able to get values in <HTML:OPTIONS> , I am adding values in my
Session thru Controller , but not able to retrieve it in JSP form
I put values in Session like this :-
context.setAttribute(context.SESSION,"OPTION",option);

And try to retrieve values in JSP like this :-

Am I doing something wrong , bcoz I am trying to figure this problem
since long time , but no luck
Can some body please tell me how to get values in <HTML:OPTIONS> when
the values are added to Session thru Servlet.
When I do this <%System.out.println(request.getAttribute("OPTION")); %>
I can see all the values , but not with Struts tags
Thanks in Advance
Deepak

This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.  If you
think you have received this e-mail in error, please advise the sender by
reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail immediately.  Thank you.  Aetna