From: Jeff Kyser [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 10:16 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Tiles Two JSP's for Displaying One Form .

<politely>I think you're still missing something.</politely>

Now you have the tiles named in the tiles-config file,
you can name them as the input or forward in the struts-config
file. You don't have to have a page that does nothing but
include other pages. There may be some page generated
on your behalf, but you don't have to write it - just name the
appropriate content="" (if that's what you called it in your
tiles-config file) and IT does the include for you.

-jeff