I'm setting redirect=true on an ActionForward to
remove the request parameters which do not correspond
to the form named in the mapping for the path.  This
works nicely, but it appears as if anything I need to
get into the new form needs to be a request parameter,
as a result.  Is this true?  If I create a new form,
populate it, and make it a request attribute with the
name specified in the mapping, it's used when
redirect=false, but it's ignored when redirect=true.