hey man, discuss this real-time at irc.darkmyst.org 6667!  If you need a
client, get it at www.mirc.com.

<mark>

-----Original Message-----
From: Vic Cekvenich [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2003 10:46 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: newbiew Q: how to do redirect instead of forward

Here is one example of a back button solution I plan to implment.

http://www.robertpenner.com/experiments/backbutton/backbutton_code.html

Try it.

.V

--
Vic Cekvenich,
Struts Instructor,

Advanced <a href ="baseBeans.com">Struts Training</a> and project recovery
in North East. Open Source <a href ="baseBeans.com">Content Management</a>
basicPortal sofware Best practice<a href ="baseBeans.com">Struts Support</a>
v.1.1 helper ScafflodingXPress