From: Brandon Goodin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 11:52 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: PHP version of Struts

I'm with David on this one. Cheap=crap. JSP is simple to code. A PHP
developer should have no problem learning it. Besides isn't the view
supposed to be simplified. Isn't it the backend that is supposed to do the
powerlifting. So, if you have a bunch of PHPers they are going to have to
learn java anyways if they are going to code anything powerful. If you have
page designers to train... then it is easier to teach them jstl than php.
No?

Brandon Goodin