From: Vijay Pawar [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 4:08 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Digester error in struts example application

Hello Steve,

As you have correctly guessed, my machine is not connected to the internet
all the time.

Is it not possbile to store the dtd on the local machine. what is the need
to access it via the internet.

Suppose i copy the dtd from the url then where should i store it on the
local machine so that struts can find it out automatically.

Thanks for your help
vijay