On Jun 13, 2003, "Mike Jasnowski" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  wrote:

 |There is no Struts facility that does what you describe. This topic has come
 |up fairly recently on this list, and I believe one or two patches have been
 |submitted that address this issue.  If you look through bugzilla you should
 |be able to find them. Basically they entail a tailored version of the
 |the errors collection.

It doesn't have to be done with a special tag, I would be willing to
do it programmaticly, i.e. if I could use some logic tags in
combination with a font color=red tag.

Are you saying that even this ability is not available?

Thanks,

/greg

--
Gregory F. March    -=-    http://www.gfm.net:81/~march    -=-    AIM:GfmNet