> >It's up to your Action to call the token methods to
> >validate the token and
> >forward the user to an appropriate page.

 I know, maybe I wasn't clear enough .. sorry :-)
What I'm saying is that if you use a
 session bean, the content is modified even though the
token is invalid.. I thinks this should not happen.

 I'm working on an intranet application and I'm using
 session beans (Maybe I shouldn't). Right now if the
 user does a double click. The first request passes
and the second request populates the bean while the
first request is been processed ... This is a little
race :-).

 I don't think Struts offers an easy way to avoid
 this... maybe I'm wrong ...

 Thanks
 /David